For some of the most vulnerable people in our area, Transform and our services provide hope, support, dignity, and community. Our clients are low-income and working poor families with kids; low-income widows, veterans, disabled people, and elderly people; and homeless individuals. Our meals, groceries, clothing, and funds are donated by people in the local churches, businesses, and community. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
You can help support our work in a number of ways including financial donations, donating goods, or volunteering.
Consider giving a one-time or recurring gift to our organization to help us continue the work God has called us to in our community. Click the button below to donate. The site is encrypted and secure. Your information will not be shared.
Donations of food and clothing can be brought to our facility at the NORTH ramp door during the following times. Please ring the doorbell.
- Sundays 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesdays 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Fridays 11:00am – 3:00pm
Please do NOT drop off donations outside the facility at ANY OTHER time. Our volunteers are available to receive your donations during the hours above.
Clothing needs (all sizes needed):
- Men’s athletic shoes and boots (esp. size 10.5 / 11 / 12 / 13)
- Men’s jeans (esp. size 34 / 36 / 38)
- Men’s sweaters & sweatshirts (esp. size XL to 5XL)
- Men’s underwear (esp. boxers, size 34 / 36 / 38)
- Men’s T-shirts (esp. size LG to 5XL)
- Men’s white crew socks
- Women’s coats
- Women’s sweaters & sweatshirts
- Women’s underwear
- Women’s socks
Toiletry needs (travel-size preferred):
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Body lotion
- Deodorant and anti-perspirant
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Feminine products (tampons / liners / pads)
- Handy wipes
- Toilet paper
- Adult disposable underwear (esp. size LG & up)
- Children’s diapers (esp. size 6 & up)
- Baby diapers
Food bank needs:
When possible, we prefer pop-top cans of food that don’t require a can opener.
- Meats (spam & chicken)
- White rice
- Black and pinto beans
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned spaghetti & meatballs, ravioli, lasagna
- Pork & beans
- Vienna sausage
- Individual bottles of juice and/or water
- Protein/granola bars
- Top Ramen
- Cup of Noodles
- Pudding/Jello snack cups
- Instant oatmeal packets
- Crackers – small packs (Saltine / Ritz / Graham)
- Hot chocolate packets
Bulk food needs:
Getting the following items in bulk helps us to serve more people. Items are portioned weekly.
- Regular coffee
- Decaf coffee
- Instant coffee
- K-Cup pods
Other important items:
- Sleeping bags
- Rolling suitcases
- Adult backpacks