Transform Burien provides a sense of hope, support, dignity, and community to some of the most vulnerable people in our city. Our clients are low-income/working poor families with kids; low-income widows, veterans, disabled people, and elderly people; and homeless individuals. All of our meals, groceries, clothing, and funds are donated by people in the local churches, businesses, and community. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
You can help support our work in a number of ways including financial donations, donating goods, or volunteering.
Consider giving a one-time or recurring gift to our organization to help us continue the work God has called us to in our community. Click on the link below to donate. The site is encrypted and secure. Your information will not be shared.
Donations of food and clothing can be brought to our our facility at the NORTH ramp door during the following times. Please ring the doorbell.
- Wednesdays 11am-3pm
- Fridays 11am-3pm
- Sundays 2pm-5pm
Please do NOT drop off donations outside the facility at ANY OTHER time. Our volunteers are available to receive your donations during the hours above.
Clothing needs (all sizes needed):
- Men’s athletic shoes and boots (esp. size 10.5 / 11 / 12 / 13)
- Men’s jeans (esp. size 34 / 36 / 38)
- Men’s sweaters & sweatshirts (esp. size XL to 5XL)
- Men’s underwear (esp. boxers, size 34 / 36 / 38)
- Men’s T-shirts (esp. size LG to 5XL)
- Men’s white crew socks
- Women’s coats
- Women’s sweaters & sweatshirts
- Women’s underwear
- Women’s socks
Toiletry needs (travel-size preferred):
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Body lotion
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Feminine products (tampons / liners / pads)
- Handy wipes
- Toilet paper
- Adult disposable underwear (esp. size LG & up)
- Children’s diapers (esp. size 6 & up)
Food bank needs:
When possible, we prefer pop-top cans of food that don’t require a can opener.
- Meats (spam & chicken)
- Canned spaghetti & meatballs, ravioli, lasagna, Spaghetti-O’s
- Pork & beans
- Vienna sausage
- Individual bottles of juice and/or water
- Protein/granola bars
- Top Ramen
- Cup of Noodles
- Pudding/Jello snack cups
- Instant oatmeal packets
- Crackers – small packs (Saltine / Ritz / Graham)
- Hot chocolate packets
Bulk food needs:
Getting the following items in bulk helps us to serve more people. Items are portioned weekly.
- Regular coffee
- Decaf coffee
- Instant coffee
- K-Cup pods
Other important items:
- Sleeping bags
- Adult backpacks