- Because of the generosity of those who donated to us in 2019 we were able to provide many services to those in need in our community. Here is a breakdown of our numbers for the year.
- 21,053 meals served
- 5,259 clothing bank visits
- 2,397 food bank visits
- 908 Showers
- 940 Loads of Laundry
Perhaps the most important thing we provide is as sense of dignity, support, hope, and community to the most vulnerable people in our city. Our clients are low income/working poor families with kids; low income widows, veterans and elderly, low income physically or mentally disabled on disability, homeless (30%). All of our meals, groceries, clothing, and funds are donated by people in the local churches, businesses, and community.
You can help support the work we are doing in a number of ways including financial donations, donating goods and volunteering.
Consider giving a one time or recurring gift to our organization to help us continue the work God has called us to in our community. Click on the link below to donate. The site is encrypted and your information will not be shared.
In addition to the times we are open for meals donations can be dropped off on:
- Wednesday 10am-3pm
- Friday 10am-3pm
- Sunday 3pm-5pm
Types of Donations we need:
Current Top Needs:
- Men’s jeans in smaller 28”-36” waist sizes
- Jam/jelly, peanut butter
- Individual drinks such as juice, Gatorade, water, or protein drinks
- Boxed meals as rice-a-roni, hamburger helper
- Canned spaghetti, stew, and ravioli.
General Needs by Category:
- Men’s athletic shoes
- Single Use Bladder Control Underwear
- Toothpaste (travel sized preferred)
- Feminine Products
We prefer pop-top cans of food (don’t need a can opener):
- Meats (tuna, spam, chicken)
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta Sauce
- Pop-top cans of fruit and vegetables
- Individual bottles of juice and/or water
- Protein bars
Bulk Food Items
Getting the following items in bulk helps us to serve more people for less, items are portioned weekly:
- Sugar and Flour
- Dog and Cat Food
Other Important Items
- Sleeping Bags (Big Need)
- Backpacks (Big Need)
If would like to volunteer or need to complete community service please contact us. Requirements include a mandatory background check. For this you will to email us your full name and date of birth at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the background check is completed you will meet with the Outreach Director. After this you may begin volunteering or performing community service hours10