King County Medical and Dental Care
On the first and third Wednesday of each month from 11am-3pm the medical and dental van are parked in our parking lot to provide services.
(For the Dental Van please arrive 30 minutes before the clinic begins. Dental care is primarily focused on treating dental pain and emergency conditions. It does not include preventative cleanings.)
The mobile medical team offers clients:
- Walk in primary care for acute and chronic conditions
- STD, HIV and Hepatitis C testing
- Family Planning
- Access to behavioral health and chemical dependency specialists
- Naloxone overdose prevention and training kits
We can also help people connect to other community services including:
- A doctor’s office that can provide follow-up care
- Mental health care (including counseling)
- Substance abuse counseling and treatment via a harm reduction approach
- Enrollment into health insurance
- Enrollment into Orca Lift transportation assistance
- Referrals to shelter, food banks, legal assistance and domestic violence programs.
Social Work, Mental Health Services and Care Management
Transform is working with Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission to create a Care Management system that helps connect our guests with the services they need most.
Service Providers from the following agencies have also partnered with Transform to offer services and information in a convenient centralized location.
CareNet of Puget Sound